Economic announcement being made Tuesday at NKU | Business
HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, KY (FOX19) - The Campbell County Economic Progress Authority, Inc. says that after nearly a year of planning, a team of regional economic development experts is set to announce "the most innovative business development project our region has embarked upon in recent years."
A major announcement will be made at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 17, during a press conference at the Griffin Hall Digitorium on the campus of Northern Kentucky University. Griffin Hall houses NKU's College of Informatics. (Informatics is the field concerned with how information is stored, transmitted, processed and used; NKU has one of the first and largest colleges of Informatics, with multiple departments embracing fields that range from electronic media and broadcasting to computer science to medical informatics.)
Copyright 2012 FOX19. All rights reserved.
Top Campbell County Stories
Upcoming Events near Campbell County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12