Gateway Hosts Transfer Fair Monday at Edgewood | Events
Edgewood, Ky. (March 29, 2012) – Gateway Community and Technical College will host a Transfer Fair for students Monday, April 2, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Student Services Center on the Edgewood Campus, 790 Thomas More Parkway.
Sponsored by Gateway and the Kentucky Association of College Registrars and Admissions Officers (KACRAO), the fair will provide first-hand information from representatives of four-year colleges and universities. Students will find out:
- How academic credits transfer from Gateway to a four-year institution
- How and where to apply for financial aid
- What majors are offered by four-year institutions
- What campus life is like at the four-year colleges.
Representatives from Kentucky colleges will be on hand to talk with students. Current and prospective Gateway students, as well as parents, are welcome to attend. Gateway’s enrollment of transfer students increased more than 19 percent in the Spring 2012 semester.
With Gateway’s affordable tuition, students can save thousands of dollars in tuition by completing an associate degree and transferring to a four-year college to finish a bachelor’s degree. Gateway’s current tuition rate of $135 per credit hour is less than half the tuition cost of any public Kentucky university. Most tri-state residents can attend at the in-state tuition rate.
Gateway also provides free parking and free bus transportation via the Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky.
For more information about the fair or transfer opportunities, contact Michael Rosenberg at 859-815-7681 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Campbell County Stories
Upcoming Events near Campbell County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12