Registration Open: Cyclones Power Play 5K Run/Walk presented by Powerade | Events
Join us on Saturday, October 8 at U.S. Bank Arena
The Cincinnati Cyclones are proud to present a brand new 5K run/walk on the banks of the Ohio River that is more than just a race! Your entry includes a technical shirt, drink/food tickets for after the race, a finishers commemorative cup and admission to the Cincinnati Cyclones exhibition game immediately following the race! Not a runner? Come down for the Exhibition Game* & all the festivities on the plaza outside of U.S. Bank Arena!
Register Now by clicking here
- Registration is only $30
- Registration price increases $5 on the day of the race
- Online registration is open from 6/21/11 - Wednesday 10/5/11
- All participants will be electronically timed and results will be posted on cycloneshockey.com after the race.
- Participants may register in person during the packet pick-up times below...
- Thursday, October 6: 3pm-7pm @ Bob Ronker's Running Spot (Newport ONLY)
- Friday, October 7: 11am-7pm @ Bob Ronker's Running Spot (Newport ONLY)
- Saturday, October 8 (race day): 3pm-4:45pm @ Finish Line (U.S. Bank Arena Plaza)
- Start at the Cincinnatus Statue at Sawyer Point.
- Follow the Serpentine Wall through Yeatman's Cove to the public landing.
- Head West on Mehring Way.
- Take a RIGHT on Old Broadway between GABP and U.S. Bank Arena.
- Head north into the eastern entrance to the transit center.
- Continue west inside the transit center to Elm Street.
- Turn LEFT on Central Ave and an immediate RIGHT on W Pete Rose Way.
- Continue west past Paul Brown Stadium.
- Turn LEFT on W Mehring Way.
- Follow Mehring Way East past the Banks Project.
- Turn LEFT on Main Street.
- Turn RIGHT in front of the box office at Great American Ballpark.
- Take the ramp along GABP to the finish line at the plaza between GABP and U.S. Bank Arena
- Runners will start at 5:00pm sharp. Walkers will start about 1 minute after the runners.
- Parking at Sawyer Point and surrounding lots/garages start at $4
- Additional Exhibition Game tickets may be purchased during the registration process. If you only want to go to the exhibition game you may purchase tickets via Ticketmaster.com at a later date.
- Running Strollers are permitted. No Pets.
- A bag check will be offered at the Finish Line (U.S. Bank Arena Plaza) from 3pm - 7pm on race day. Feel free to drop off your jackets, cell phones, keys, and any other personal belongings free of charge!
- Exhibition Game opponent still TBD