Go Red for Women on Friday | Health
(FOX19) - National Wear Red Day is February 1. Join this movement by wearing red and encouraging your family, friends, and coworkers to do the same.
Heart disease and stroke are the leading killers of women in the USA, and they kill more women than men each year.
The American Heart Association is promoting Go Red for Women on Friday, February 1st to raise awareness of heart disease and stroke in women.
Top Campbell County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Christ Hospital Physicians Welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Practice to Anderson
- Anderson's Got Talent Returns to Greater Anderson Days
- Ohio School Boards Association names Mercy Health to Business Honor Roll
- Traffic and parking restrictions for Tim McGraw concert
- Coney Island opens Saturday for 127th season