Sunday evening blaze damages Newport business | News
SOUTHGATE, KY (FOX19)- A fire broke out at a Newport sign company Sunday evening.
Fire crews were called to 2106 Monmouth where the Vennefron Signs and Graphics building was ablaze.
Investigators say that the blaze seems to have started from a garbage can which was under a stairwell in the building. They are not sure what caused the fire.
Damage is estimated to be from $10,000-$15,000.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Campbell County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Christ Hospital Physicians Welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Practice to Anderson
- Anderson's Got Talent Returns to Greater Anderson Days
- Ohio School Boards Association names Mercy Health to Business Honor Roll
- Traffic and parking restrictions for Tim McGraw concert
- Coney Island opens Saturday for 127th season