Free training coming to Highland Heights | News
HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, KY (FOX19) - The Rural Domestic Preparedness Consortium (RDPC) is delivering a free U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)-certified course in Mobilizing Faith-Based Community Organizations in Preparing for Disaster in your community.
This eight-hour instructor-led course will be offered on January 23 from 8am-5pm at Campbell County Fire Training Center, 10 Fire Training Center Drive in Highland Heights.
Mobilizing Faith-Based Community Organizations in Preparing for Disaster is a training program for faith-based community organization (FBCO) representatives, management-level emergency managers, and first responders from small and rural communities to strategically mobilize and engage FBCOs in a reciprocal approach to disaster planning.
The deadline to register for this class has passed.
Top Campbell County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Christ Hospital Physicians Welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Practice to Anderson
- Anderson's Got Talent Returns to Greater Anderson Days
- Ohio School Boards Association names Mercy Health to Business Honor Roll
- Traffic and parking restrictions for Tim McGraw concert
- Coney Island opens Saturday for 127th season