Former day care worker to be arraigned on sexual abuse charges | News
NEWPORT, KY (FOX19) -- A former daycare worker facing sexual abuse charges is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday.
Justin Harvill will be arraigned on charges of abusing a child under the age of 12.
Harvill was arrested by Newport Police last November and charged with sexual abuse and sodomy.
At the time of his arrest, Harvill was employed by Boone County Head Start. Officials at Head Start say the alleged abuse did not happen at the facility.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Campbell County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12