Groundbreaking held for transitional care center in NKY | News
COLD SPRING, KY (FOX19)- Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear attended a groundbreaking ceremony Monday for a Transitional Care Center in Cold Spring.
Carespring Health Care is breaking ground on its new facility, which will bring more than 200 jobs to the area. The new community will specialize in short term rehabilitative care and long term nursing care.
Opening during the fall of 2014, the $24 million project will house at least 143 residents. It will include a combination of private rooms and shared suites.
"The area has it together. The region has it together. They work
together and because of that, great things happen," said Gov. Besear.
The new Carespring facility is the sixth Northern Kentucky jobs announcement within the past year, including the expansion of DHL, Elovations Service Group, Loreal and more.
Beshear was at the ceremony by State Representative Dennis Keene,
Judge-Executive Steve Pendery and other elected officials and business
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Campbell County Stories
Upcoming Events near Campbell County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12