Former police chief pleads guilty after DUI arrest | News
WILDER, KY (FOX19)- Former Wilder Police Chief Anthony Rouse pleaded guilty on Wednesday after he was arrested in March on suspicion of DUI.
Rouse was arrested in March on Broadfield Place, a residential street in Alexandria.
According to Alexandria Police, dispatchers received a call about a possible drunk driver in the area. An officer located the vehicle and arrested Rouse for suspicion of DUI.
Rouse was taken to the Campbell County Jail.
His license has been suspended for 90 days and he was given a seven-day jail sentence that will not be served if he stayed out of trouble for the next two years. The mayor of Wilder says Rouse resigned last week.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Campbell County Stories
Upcoming Events near Campbell County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12