Cold Spring community comes together to raise money for tornado victims | News
COLD SPRING, KY (FOX19) -People in Cold Spring gathered at the Duck Creek Bar and Grill on Sunday to help victims of the tornadoes.
Organizers collected money and canned goods for people in Campbell and Pendleton Counties.
"We are doing toiletries, hygiene items, things like that, soap and toilet paper. And then we're going to go drop it off at the fire station down there in southern Campbell County," said Marc Caudill.
Ten different bands played in the evening, but the event is expected to last until midnight.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Campbell County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12