Kentucky man attempts world record axe juggle | News
NEWPORT, KY (FOX19)- A Kentucky man broke the world record for juggling three axes on Thursday.
Erik Kloeker, 22, attempted the feat at Newport on the Levee with the Cincinnati skyline as the backdrop.
In order to break the record Kloeker had to juggle full size, unaltered, sharp axes for more than 39 throws, the current world record. The event kicked off the Pickled Brothers' performances at the Old West Festival in Williamsburg Ohio.
Kloeker has been juggling since he was 13 years old and has been performing with the Pickled Brothers Circus since the age of 14. In 2007, he broke the world record for juggling upside-down, he was then asked to perform in the Guinness World Records' television shows in Milan, Italy, and Beijing. His talents don't stop at juggling, he is also an accomplished fire-eater and sword swallower.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Campbell County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12