NKY educators make a splash for Special Olympics | News
ALEXANDRIA, KY (FOX19)- Some Northern Kentucky students are started the school year off right on Saturday.
The 5th annual fundraiser, known as "Dunk the Principal", kicked off at 10 a.m. in Alexandria.
The event entails educators and principals from ten area schools taking turns in the dunking booth, to raise money for Special Olympics.
There is also a silent auction, Devin's Rock ‘N Roo Bounce House, food, music and face painting.
The event takes place at the Alexandria Village Green shopping center until 4 p.m.
Alexandria resident and business owner Shari Hennekes organizes the event, sponsored by City Brew Coffee. To help the cause visit City Brew Coffee to make a donation.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Campbell County Stories
Upcoming Events near Campbell County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Christ Hospital Physicians Welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Practice to Anderson
- Anderson's Got Talent Returns to Greater Anderson Days
- Ohio School Boards Association names Mercy Health to Business Honor Roll
- Traffic and parking restrictions for Tim McGraw concert
- Coney Island opens Saturday for 127th season