Campbell County warning dropped | News
ALEXANDRIA, KY (FOX19) - The Campbell County Office of Emergency Management has dropped the Level 1 Winter Storm Travel Warning that was issued because of yesterday's snowstorm.
William R. Turner, the Director of the Campbell County Office of Emergency Management, says drivers should still use extreme caution when traveling local roadways. Road crews have made good progress, but some side streets and rural roads still have slick spots.
Copyright 2010 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.
Top Campbell County Stories
Upcoming Events near Campbell County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12