City Treasurer Roger Steffen retiring | News
ALEXANDRIA, KY (FOX19) With his services for the city of Alexandria spanning over 25 years, 70-year old Roger Steffen is stepping down. Steffen is retiring as city treasurer June 25. Before becoming clerk, Steffen spent more than nine years as the mayor after serving one two-year term on council. His father was a part owner of the Alexandria Funeral Home, and also ran the former Steffen's Sundries and Central Cafe. Steffen's roots are deep in this city, so after retirment he plans to stay here. There is no word on who will take over as treasurer.
Copyright 2010 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.
Top Campbell County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12