Campbell County Public Library appoints two new board members | People
The Campbell County Public Library appointed two new board members last Thursday, August 16. Cathy Howard, of Fort Thomas, is a practicing attorney with the city’s solicitor’s office in the City of Cincinnati. Paul Johnson has served of the board since January when he was appointed to fill the unexpired term of board member Judy Voelker, who resigned in 2011.
Other current board members include Rebecca Kelm of Fort Thomas; Angela Siddall of Newport; and Steven Trumbo of Alexandria.
Top Campbell County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12