Winter weather means road opening near NKU | Transportation
HIGHLAND HEIGHTS (FOX19) - Knollwood Drive at the intersection of John’s Hill Road in Highland Heights, in the midst of construction, has a temporary access that is now complete and will allow local traffic to get in and out throughout the winter.
Once construction resumes this spring, another closure will be scheduled to continue the construction of the roundabout intersection at New John’s Hill, Knollwood, New University and Martha Layne. Watch for posted detour.
Copyright 2012 FOX19. All rights reserved.
Top Campbell County Stories
Upcoming Events near Campbell County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12