Campbell County Road Maintenance Schedule | Transportation
CAMPBELL COUNTY, KY (FOX19) -
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet District 6 Superintendent Dave Bauman announces the following maintenance activities in Campbell County for the week February 21 – February 25th:
Monday, February 21 – Friday, February 25
- A crew will be ditching with equipment on I-275 EB in between the 76 – 77 mile-marker in Campbell County. Please watch for crews, equipment and lane closures.
- A crew will be removing trees and brush on state right of way on various state routes throughout Campbell County. Please watch for flaggers and equipment.
If you have a pothole to report on a state route, you can call Campbell County Maintenance at 859-635-9240 or you can call a toll free direct line to the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet to report potholes or other problems on all state maintained highways. The number is 1-800-PATCH IT or 1-800-728-2448.
Maintenance activities are scheduled on a tentative basis and are subject to change depending on weather conditions, emergencies and other factors beyond the control of the Department of Highways.
Motorists are urged to use caution in work areas, and to be alert for flaggers workers equipment which may block a portion of the roadway, and other items of concern in work zone speed limits where applicable.
Top Campbell County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Christ Hospital Physicians Welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Practice to Anderson
- Anderson's Got Talent Returns to Greater Anderson Days
- Ohio School Boards Association names Mercy Health to Business Honor Roll
- Traffic and parking restrictions for Tim McGraw concert
- Coney Island opens Saturday for 127th season